We mentioned on social media last week that we had just launched a new region in Scotland, Glasgow & The Clyde Valley, and that we have five fabulous new properties there to showcase. Our five first properties in this region are all set on the beautifully scenic Kilpatrick Hills and have stunning views out over the River Clyde and Erskine Bridge.
So here are ten good reasons to visit this part of the world:
1. When it comes to Glasgow, don’t think Trainspotting, think style and culture. Bursting with art galleries, museums and exceptional architecture.
2. The Clyde Valley Tourist Route - a 42 mile driving route through spectacular scenery.
3. The Clyde Valley Woodlands National Nature Reserve – waterfalls and birdlife galore!
4. Finlaystone Country Estate – a private estate with spectacular views across the Firth of Clyde.
5. Prestwick Beach – a long sandy beach with views of the Isle of Arran.
6. The walking trails – great walking country all around you.
7. The cycle routes are pretty good too!
8. The New Lanark World Heritage site – beautifully restored 18th century cotton mill village in a spectactular valley.
9. The Antonine Wall World Heritage site – an insight into the Roman conquest of Britain.
10. The beautiful collection of One Off Places on offer. Like this one.
To see our collection of over 1000 One Off Places, visit our website here.
If you’re looking for something really quirky, then have a look at our different property types here.